Covid-19 contingency plans at MST group
The Micro Systems Technologies (MST) group is keeping a close eye on the current situation with regard to the impact and spread of covid-19 and seeking to react to current events as appropriately and as fast as possible.
Protecting the health of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority. In order to guarantee this protection and maintain the supply chain for our customers, we have implemented many measures and are following the recommendations of Governments:
- Business travel has been halted or reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Shift plans in productions have been optimized in order to minimize contact between employees.
- Staff at all sites are working from home wherever possible. Mobile working has been set up on a rolling basis so that changing parts of the teams are on site at the office.
Clear deputization regulations have been defined for all positions.
- We have switched to virtual meetings, both internally and externally.
- Our IT infrastructure has been upgraded to optimize and expand mobile working.
- The hygiene regulations have been tightened at all workplaces and consistent verification thereof has been increased.
- Special safety measures are in place for at-risk groups.
- Spare-part procurement has been stepped up in order to avoid production bottlenecks.
From our current perspective, our productions look well supplied with basic and raw materials as well as relief supplies. However, we are checking and analysing the situation continuously.
We thank you for your trust, and wish you all the best and good health in these extraordinary times.
About the Micro Systems Technologies group
The Micro Systems Technologies group comprises four technology companies providing advanced microelectronics, engineering and manufacturing services for high-tech applications that demand exceptional quality, performance, and reliability.
Active around the globe, the MST companies DYCONEX AG (Switzerland), LITRONIK Batterietechnologie GmbH (Germany), Micro Systems Engineering GmbH (Germany), and Micro Systems Engineering, Inc. (USA) offer their customers integrated solutions that range from conceptual design through series production.
Micro Systems Technologies Management GmbH
Tel. +49 (30) 68905-4001